Xpert Slider

AUTV 2020 Cancelled

Anul 2020     

From the organization of the Andorra Ultra Trail Vallnord and with great sadness, we are sorry to inform you that we have been forced to cancel the event that was meant to take place from July 7th to the 12th. It has been very difficult to take this decision, but we think it is the most reasonable and consistent decision considering the context of global uncertainty and crisis caused by the Coronavirus. Although, initially we were optimistic to be able to carry out the twelfth edition of the event, but the developments of recent days have led us to confirm that we cannot guarantee an event that meets all the quality and safety conditions required for everybody.

Consequently, we offer runners the refund of 70% of their registration, which corresponds to the percentage they would have received if they had subscribed the cancellation insurance during their registration. We regret not being able to return a larger amount; the remaining 30% that is not refunded corresponds to the management costs that we have had during these months previous to the race that are related with the preparation of the event: purchase of material, volunteer training, rental of premises and equipment, staff and communication. Making this decision with 3 months in advance allows us to contain some of the costs, but unfortunately, much of them are already spend or committed.

Being the solidarity one of the essential values of the AUTV, and wishing to continue promoting this value in spite of the situation in which we find ourselves, we offer our runners the option to support the Andorran Red Cross, one of the NGOs with which the event collaborates. Anyone who wishes can do so by donating all or part of their refund to this entity, which is doing a fantastic and essential job these days.

We appreciate the understanding of all the runners as well as all the people who are part of this great party. We hope that very soon we will be able to enjoy and fall in love once again with the mountains of Andorra. Now is the time to #stayathome in order to regain normality and move on as soon as possible.