A dream trial featuring magnificent scenery awith spectacular views, a discovery of our Valls del Nord (Northern Valleys).
- 42.5 k (26.4 mi.) with 3.000 meters (1.8 mi.) of elevation gain and a 3.000 meters (1.8 mi.) of elevation loss(*)
- Departure from Ordino town centre on Saturday morning and finish in Ordino town centre
- Steepest slope: 21% (210-meter climb in 1 k) from Coll d'Arenes to Casamanya Nord Peak
- Longest ascent: 6 k (800-metre climb or, in other words, a gradient of 13%) from Sorteny river to Casamanya Nord Peak
- Average altitude: 1.928 meters
- Sticks allowed
- 4 refreshment points
(*) Measured using GPS Garmin Forerunner 310 XT
Part of the MULTISEGUR Assegurances - COPA D'ANDORRA de Curses de Muntanya 2019
Option of finishing at Coll d'Ordino: Mountain Trail diploma, 30 km, 2.700 D+, no transport available to come back to Ordino. Runners will have to take their companion's car or to go on foot (GR 11, 4km).
- Saturday at 13.30 am (5.5-hours race): Sorteny Refuge
- Saturday at 4 pm (8-hours race): Coll d'Arenes
- Saturday at 6.30 pm (10.5-hours race): Coll d'Ordino